top of page




Court Ordered Laboratory Tests

When you are representing yourself it can be difficult to know how to organise for laboratory tests to be done.  A court may find it necessary to order within proceedings for a Child Arrangement Order  (previously contact or residence proceedings),  to order laboratory tests to determine whether someone is abusing drugs, or is drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, or whether an individual is or is not the father of a child. 


When such an order is made, the testing has to be done in a specific way, using an approved laboratory.


We can arrange for such testing to be done, and for reports to be provided for the court and for the parties to the proceedings.




bottom of page